Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Show me the money

How things change in the matter of just a few days.

Last week, I was battling all these people that wanted my money and this week, people are throwing money at me.

In addition to a pretty sweet severance package (that is only sweet if I get a job before having to dip into it), I noticed a $6700 excess in my tax account. Seems the bank was stashing too much of my mortgage payments in there.

So, I'll pay off Master Card (thanks for lending me the money, too bad I forget what I used it on) and the rest will go towards my mortgage which is where it should have gone all along.

While this winfall is a nice surprise, I don't expect the bank to do it again -- we changed how much is set aside each month so it shouldn't pile up again.

1 comment:

Mikey2 said...

Sweet, you're buying coffee on Sunday!