Thursday, January 18, 2007

Piece of crap car

So, another morning has come and gone where I get all dressed up for work, walk out to my car, and fight to start it.

It seems my car doesn't like the rain. I figured this out after all those rain storms we had this winter. But, today, there wasn't much rain. I fear that now my car is sensitive to rain anywhere in the province, not just Victoria.

Well, that isn't all. I went back in to check the bus schedule and I was just in time to catch the bus which would take me to my transfer out to Keating. Unfortunately, the 75 was on time or early so I missed the last bus out to Keating until this afternoon. I didn't even get off the bus before realizing it so I kept going downtown and grabbed the 4 back home again.

The only good part -- I got to try out my new Sony mp3 player. Man, the walkman has come a long way since 1981 when my sister came home with its cassette playing predecessor.

No comments: