Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Story

For those that don't know me, I like cats. For those that do know me, I am not a crazy cat lady.

Cleo and Evinrude are my fuzzy little lap warmers that really do make my house a warmer place to be.


So, it is rare that my alarm actually wakes me up in the morning. Most days (week days and weekends), I awake to at least one of the following:

- Claws pulling at my nose
- Paws patting my face
- Claws combing my hair
- Sandpaper licking my exposed limbs
- Ralphing
- or cats jumping, running, or leaping on the bed

It is great. I love it. Really, I do. Denial is the best remedy for all that ails you. Seriously. It is.

Then, I lie in bed for 10 - 30 minutes waiting for my alarm to go off so I can catch up on current events in 10 minutes or less.

No comments: