Thursday, February 1, 2007

The cat came back...

I'm back at ACD for a 4 week contract. I would have liked one more day to really fine tune my resume and get more sent off, but I wanted to get back to my old projects.

It was wierd being back because I got so much positive attention. I really am a humble person, and attention goes straight to the tear ducts! I kept it together and made my way to my office which hadn't changed a bit.

Before I could get deep into work, I got a lead on a position at a company in town. I was pretty excited as I've heard they have a similar culture to ACD. So, I ran through my resume one last time, whipped up a cover letter and sent it off. If they really are like ACD, they'll be so dazzled by all I have to offer and look past the minor limitations and let me learn on the job. Cross your fingers!