Monday, April 30, 2007

Cool new fridge

Remember the Kitchen Aid fridge I was talking about. Well, it was due to arrive at All Temp last week, so I called to find out just when and then drove down to check it out. It was 4-5 years old, white, not dented and downright beautiful...for a fridge. Just look at the difference!



It was a very rare find and at only $600, which is less than half price (new) and better quality than some of the new ones in that $500-600 range, I couldn't pass it up. I decided to buy it right then and there and arranged to have it delivered Friday afternoon.

I cleared out some of the stuff I had kicking around, but I didn't expect to fit all my refrigerables in the door! I adorned the shelves with a few items so it actually looked like I had food when I opened the door.



The freezer is the best because I can fit more stuff in it. And it has a light! Now I don't have to cave in and buy a rinky-dink deep freeze, but I do have to do something about the super bright lights -- I practically blind myself whenever I open the door.
Update: Evin's freezer shelf

2 comments:

Mikey2 said...

Does evin fit in the new fridge?

Heather MacLeod said...

Evin will fit on the shelf below the one dedicated to chocolate!