Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving on...

Well, I've finally decided it is time to get my condo ready to sell. I had been planning to do things leisurely and with extra attention to detail. Instead, I've got to keep it simple. My goal is to have it ready for sale in the new year at the latest. Though, I could wait until spring if it means getting more money.

My plans for the kitchen:
  • Fix walls in kitchen instead of new drywall and pocket doors
  • Replace all cupboards and counters
  • Put up new light fixture instead of pot lights
  • New sink and dishwasher
  • New floor: lino or tile
  • Backsplash...not sure what material yet

My plans for the rest of the place:

  • New closet doors (x5!) -- likely bifold instead of actual doors as I had originally planned
  • New flooring upstairs and on stairs. Not sure about first floor.
  • Finish the grouting in the bathroom

That is a lot of projects and I am suddenly overwhelmed by it all. But, I am starting in the kitchen where all the messy projects are.

Stay tuned...

No comments: